Sunday, December 16, 2007

Comic Fiesta Cosplay Competition 2007

Today is the 1st time I go for a Cosplay Competition, actually I have thinking not to go because that competition need to pay about Rm10 to go in, but in the end for no reason I have decide to go(I also don’t know why so suddenly feel like want to go). =..=

When I arrive there, there was so many people(that shock me).

Ha, lucky I meet someone I know that is my friend boy friend( sorry man…. I still don’t know your name yet ><) HERE my friend ~lydia she look so cute with her costume , she is cosplaying Suzumiya Haruhi, XD i ask for a photo with her.



After that I keep explore around and take some Cosplayer photo (I have pay money sure I won’t waste this chance neik neik neik) Ah~ here a cute cosplayer ><



....Mix Family.....



OMG~ the pac-man is coming all people is chasing him for taking a photo XD that the most funny part.

PAC-MAN is eating gintoki

I think he is taking revenge for gintoki XD

Finally all people lost, the television man is fighting with the PAC-MAN ~

Yea~ television man has win cheese let take a photo XD

After this i go see some figure @@ the figure is so awesome ( because all is girl figure lol)

Here are some COol figure that i have taken in there.


My lovely Saber

Suzumiya Haruhi



That also some stall selling their artwork~



After finish walking around, new Cosplayer is arrive, ha! sure i won't miss chance to take photo

Another Cute girl~



Gintoki ..... what are you doing ==''''



Starwars........==''''



haha~ she is shy



Yuna~



OMG~ this character (
Ichihara Yuuko - Tsubasa Chronicle / XXX Holic ) smile is almost kill me >.<



For sure i find my bro and ask him help me to take a photo with her.....but ...brother....your lame hand phone camera....is lame~~~ >.<



After this i also manage to take picture with this guy....although i don't know what character you are cosplaying but you look CoOl~



After taking picture with them i saw this guys playing violin @@ omg....he is.....handsome ><



This girl also look cool ( she cosplaying dark elf? look awesome~)



HELLBOY



POCKY CHOCOLATE




Almost come to the end~ all the cosplayer are going to the stage and letting us to take photo



O~ why you all bullying her ><



ha~ after this........hazmer only arrive......Hazmer you are too late~
sorry for the lame photo by my bro again ( hahaha XD i am very evil that keep saying him)



After this i also buy some stuff XD one of my favorite
FATE STAY NIGHT



HAHA ~ let call it a day.

It really Fun

5 comments:

mirxu ♡ said...

H zai reli h zai~ capture so many leng lui pics sia~ lydia so cute~ i saw moshiyamon's organisme character..aiyerr so cute... hah..wasted i din go...looks fun~

Ywei said...

my journey back to penang lagi song..
shake shake bus sekolah~
T^T

M@nKeyz said...

mirxu haha next time bring u go XD if u wan kakaka.

ywei XD then when u back u experience it again la lol hahahaha

Anonymous said...

It's not dark elf.
http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?c=15767p02
She's cosplaying Leaks from Lamento -Beyond the Void-

kellie♥ said...

I LOVE PACMAN! AHAHAHAHA

so cute