Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Interview+final projects

Finally~~The most cruel combo day has just over.

Monday, i have my final projects presentation. Although just a prototype, but i wish that i can finish as much as i can, so i won't have so much work when come to the next term.
I am so nervous in the presentation, i keep sweating and i lost my self in the first few minute, i feel so stress and i can't control myself well.

But i still get into it after a few minute, my final projects is about sleeping, i guess TOA student will always encounter can't sleep well in the night hahaha~~~~~that how my idea come, so i decide to come out this campaign which is a games that user can experience it and knowing their daily life, so they will know what make them can't sleep well.

Actually, i am not sure whether this game work or not, i have try pushing myself to come out a paper prototype but i can't make it in time ....><....but in presentation, i get some feedback from those judgment, they said "ya, thought this game i can know my problem that cause me can't sleep well" Yes~!!! haha but then still have a lot of thing need to refine it, guest i really have to make a paper prototype and let some people test it.



Tuesday, after rushing the final projects, i have a fake interview which include in my portfolio subject , ~o~ i have to rush my portfolio website...in order to show them my artwork, really tired to touch it.........but i still prepare for the fake interview.



It just a training(well, i don't know is it industry interview is also like that ==''') and i have apply for a interactive designer position, i know is a fake interview but i am still so nervous =='''. After interview, they will give some comment on my whole interview performing.......they are so straight, i get shoot with multiple arrow in my heart T^T.

Problem that pointed out by them
- English not good still speak so fast (...i admit my English is not good T^T)
- You talk too much, you should stop in time (i though i should keep talk until they ask for stop XD hahahaha)
-After seeing my four artwork(i just show them interactive artwork)........your graphic is too simple, your graphic and design is not good but you have good idea ~o~shit i should show them another projects and not showing them my prototype projects. (ahhh, it so hurt T^T, never mind...i will get more practice and training in my graphic skill)

* One of my dear lecture said that this fake interview no need take so serious because in the real industry, we shouldn't beg for a job, when come to interview a job which means the company also need you~ hear that my dear lecture said our TOA problems when he is working in a company, few TOA student come interview, and they do the same thing, show a portfolio website, then only show their artwork.............and those artwork .....is same ~o~ OMG.........

Finally, the cruel days is over, but still have 3 more projects to go ~o~ faster end it and i want my holiday~~~~~

My holiday planing, i still struggle should i play this online game world of world craft, my friend keep promoting to me, erm.........play or not play ~o~ i really no idea should i play this game.....or not. I scare i will get crazy to it and i can't stop myself ><.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your English really can talk very fast.. since form4 already like that le...
Portfolio habis jor?
Show me woh..

Ywei said...

YES! Lets WoW!
John come play wow also XD~~

Anonymous said...

WoW free meh?
If free I come play.

Anyway, changed name jor... I'm Cress now...

Ywei said...

ok Cress ><"
shout wow is free d~
play need to pay T_T

Anonymous said...

-.-
You pay I play.
then let's shout together.. LOL

The Littlemei said...

DONT PLAY!!! LOL
LISTEN TO XIAO MEI! SHE AIM GALAXY REMEMBER?? LOL

anyway, it's good to see that you're starting to practice your english! ;) You've done your first step in order to succeed in your weakness.. which is admitting your weakness! ;) Gambateh MONKEY! XDXD
you can do it im sure if you have the determination to do so ;)

PS: THANKS FOR LETTING ME TUMPANG-ING YOUR CAR AND DRIVING ME TO MID VALLEY! ;) I WILL DEFINATELY MISS YOUR 'xiao hong' DURING THE HOLIDAYS! XDXD

till then, take care, xoxo

The Littlemei said...

SHE AIMS* i meant
XDXD

M@nKeyz said...

for yi wei n jCx: WOW....the cd price will make your eye @@ omg hahahaha

for little mei: thx you xiao mei T^T i will gambateh improve it. TUMPANG? welcome la~ you also have help me for english translation before >< that time really thank you very much~

wooo then my xiao hong will be very happiness XD