Monday, December 8, 2008

The Crazy Week!!!

Previous week, damm crazy all presentation was stuck in this week, i have my portfolio presentation in tuesday.....~o~ my portfolio website only 80% done......damm damm....think will finish the another 20% in this holiday hehe will upload to website soon XD.

Thursday, i have my motion graphic presentation, UFO hunter which is one of the history channel program. Well is a group project, think we did a good job for this project XD(although not really touch much for this project hahahaha).damm i forget take a group pic with my group ><. Everything is just to fast, after the presentation then the class is end, it only take about 1 and half hour ~o~.


After motion graphic, i went to my friend house to rush the game art & planning for the continuous days presentation. I even move my house computer to do together with them. It was a crazy night, we din't sleep for the entire night just to prepare and done our prototype. Although, we din't finish up the prototype to 100%, but is really fun to work and rush together with friends.




The guys with the blue shirt is our game lecturer, he is a part time lecture and this is the 1st time he teaching hehe well i can say i have learn something from him.



After the crazy of all presentation, i brought world of warcraft for my this holiday entertainment ><, the price is really nutz, is damm nutz ~o~ i am just student ..blizzard...can i get some discount?hahaaha

WEeeeeeen now i have my holiday~~~~~ yahooo finally ~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Borrow me to burn thank you~~

Anonymous said...

hahaha..look like 代言人= =