Saturday, January 24, 2009

Killing spree! in cinema before CNY XD

I love CINEMA!!!
I love MOVIE!!!
Recently keep watch movie with secondary school friend and some old friend's~


Inkheart........i really dissapointed to this movie, i was so excited before watching this movie, but after i watch it...........really make me sad T^T, no climax, no exciting moment.....i can't feel the fantasy also..........maybe just my point of view ~o~.


Another movie which i din't expect i will watch it. This movie is so FUNny, just keep laught for the whole movie, i havc this movie in midnight when i have a gathering with my secondary school friend, because i wanna watch a horror movie REC, and rush to KLCC to watch it, but the movie time has just over T^T, so for no choice we decide to watch this movie.


The next day, Hanging out again with my secondary school friends again in piramid decide to buy some new shirt for chinese new year, hehe miss out this movie last night so having this movie REC in piramid. Well, the movie.....erm.........~o~ no horror at all.....don't know how to say........feel quite fresh with the movie, but the movie don't have a proper story, faint......

Finally Chinese New Year have arrive. ANGPOW !!! i wan angpow~~~ will go to sabah this tuesday with my family and cousin, just hope that sabah there is not as hot as my room.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Secondary schoolmates without me??
T.T

M@nKeyz said...

lol....my dear john don't SAD ><, HEY, all of us really don't know you r in here or in ur U la.... so please tell us XD when you are in here la.....T^T sorry a... next time will try call u ~ no worry lolz

Anonymous said...

Suan le....
next time cry alone jor...
T.T

your blog gao dim jor?

31773 said...

hehe~sorry my fault to make u miss out the REC movie in the first day =(
but you also get unexpected feeling after watch the all well end well right?hehe~~enjoy =)