Sunday, January 18, 2009

Memorable days in WOW(world of warcraft)


Finally~~i get my new mount and achieve to lv 60 within 1month, i love my new mount, it name is "black battlestrider", It is so cool. Somemore not much player riding this mount because only gnome and dwarf can ride in this mount only. So this is what make the mount look rare hehe. ~~~The design is really similiar to chocobo, It make me feel like i riding a chocobo(a chicken in final fantasy), I love chocobo~~ hahaha



Some memorable days in wow, where yenn, lnome and me going to maraudon dungeon .......and the final boss is ...........so call "princess" theradras, ..... she is enjoy walking in her garden. ^&%^#$%$# DUDE let KILL it! really can't stand of the way she walk around her garden.......



Weee, my first raid with my guild team member, this is the first time where we meet up and raid together. Well, feenaa is hazmer, yenn is yi wei and lnome is xiao 6, and other is hazmer cousin and friends haha. After a glory wining in the raid dungeon, we SS(syiok sendiri) together. FOR THE MAD!!!!(our guild name MAD...erm....why MAD a.... always mad \ / ? lol no idea)




Well, today my WOW account is expire ~o~sob sob, guess i will stop WOW until CNY is over. I will miss everyone in WOW , you guys please miss me lolz hahaha. OK, will concentrate on work now!!! lolz

1 comment:

Ywei said...

airyor!! faster reload la!!
for the alliance!
for the mad!!

for the horde sound nicer :X